Horses can do no wrong…But I may be a little bias.
Easy Superbowl Recipe!
If you are looking for an easy appetizer to serve this weekend, you need to try this creamy artichoke and kale dip from Food Babe. I whipped it up a few days ago and it was a huge hit! Check out the recipe below. And, don’t judge the recipe by my last minute iPhone photo!
Food Babe’s Creamy Kale and Artichoke Dip
- 1 bag of frozen artichoke hearts thawed and chopped
- 4 cups of finely chopped kale, spinach, Swiss chard or collards
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 cup organic sour cream (or ½ cup sour cream and ½ Greek yogurt)
- 3 tbsp organic mayo
- 3 tbs Parmesan or manchego cheese, plus more for top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and place into a medium-sized baking dish
- Top with additional cheese if desired
- Bake for approximately 30-45 mins covered
- Remove from oven, and let sit for at least 5 mins before serving with homemade pita or tortilla chips
I’ve been seeing Joggers all over the place, and although I’m not sure how they differ from regular sweatpants, they look super cute and make a great weekend outfit. Plus, Jenna Lyons was sporting them, and she can do no wrong.